Dogs can discriminate between different quantities but wolves perform better than dogs at such tasks, a skill possibly lost during domestication. Research results published in the journal Frontiers in Psychology. More
The dog is mentioned in the Bible 18 times — the cat not even once.
– W. E. Farbstein
Originally posted on Paws N Reflect:
1. Be especially patient with your humans during this time. They may appear to be more stressed-out than usual and they will appreciate long comforting dog leans.
2. They may come home with large bags of things they call gifts. Do not assume that all the gifts are yours.
3. Be tolerant if your humans put decorations on you. They seem to get some special kind of pleasure out of seeing how you look with fake antlers.
4. They may bring a large tree into the house and set it up in a prominent place and cover it with lights and decorations. Bizarre as this may seem to you, it is an important ritual for your humans, so there are some things you need to know:
- don’t pee on the tree
- don’t drink water in the container that holds the tree
- mind your tail when you…
View original 196 more words